Nu Roc Health & Rehabilitation Center was originally incorporated under the name “Nu Roc Nursing Home” in the Town of Blackwell in 1953. The original founders of the facility were Floyd and Clara Newton as well as Millard and Betty Newton. Since its origin, Nu Roc maintained family ownership and retains the profound reputation of offering a family “homelike” atmosphere. Nu Roc continued under third generation of ownership by Craig and Paul Newton from 1983-2017 under the name Nu Roc Community Healthcare. In 2018, Nu Roc Health & Rehabilitation Center assumed ownership and strives to continue the strong family commitment of providing the highest quality of care.